Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

FS2004 Bug / Problem / Complaint!!!!!!!!

Yah- LOL if youre gonna do it, do it right...TROLL ALERTLOL- probably just some kid and their vocabulary is limited as such. Just ignore them, they've been doing this for ever it seems. Just like a kid mocking everything you do, it is annoying, but eventually they go away.As for the missing bridges, misplaced bridges, ILS, etc, etc, etc, it is the fault of those WHO DO NOT complain that these things happen, and will keep happening if we do not say anything about it...don't be shy- let it out! If it really doesn't bother you then all the power to you, but the forums are a means to vent our frustrations and (although I wish we would see more of it) congratulate all the hard work that goes into FS by the team and freeware developers.So although I do not like the fact that there are errors, no one is perfect and if we speak up maybe they can fix it in due time. For now, I will enjoy the sim and all the good points it has to offer- which is plenty.

>As for the missing bridges, misplaced bridges, ILS, etc, etc,>etc, it is the fault of those WHO DO NOT complain that these>things happen, and will keep happening if we do not say>anything about it...don't be shy- let it out! If it really>doesn't bother you then all the power to you, but the forums>are a means to vent our frustrations and (although I>wish we would see more of it) congratulate all the hard work>that goes into FS by the team and freeware developers.If it is rellay the intension of all those complainers an whiners, who are around these days, to improve things for the future, they better wrote emails to MS-support directly. This would be the proper and more effective way than using bandwith for complaints, which were adressed here in the forum before (most of the time even by the same people).Wolfgang

Considering that a troll is one who posts something inflammatory to elicit responses and sits back and waits - it would seem that the most responses are to the post by Jwenting - ergo - he is the troll not the original poster.At least he's not on his anti piracy soapbox.vgb

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Back on June 28 I made the first bug report on the missing bridge at the Chesapeake Bay. I was rewarded by some idiots calling me a troll. I had a number of reports that I did not make because of these jerks. Ultimately, these reports were made after the relese but could have been a warning that would have been helpful. For Example, I came across the AA problem the day after and solved it by unchecking AA. The FS community is at a loss when these idiots supress honest comment even if it sounds like a complaint. Writer was a combat carrier pilot and would like to take these guys on in a CFS3 dogfight and we will see who the troll is.Over

Guest Lobaeux4

This is one of the single most helpful replies to a post about FS2004 I have seen since it came out. I wish when there was a complaint or problem about FS2004, that we see more of these helpful posts.Thank you John.

"Hello m'lady - long time no see - where is your trusty sidekick Parker today? Polishing the pink Rolls or the washing the little van?"That is so funny I have to go take a shower!

>Back on June 28 I made the first bug report on the missing>bridge at the Chesapeake Bay. Really - is there a bridge missing?? Come on, get alive!Read my post # 14 in this thread >http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=131849&page=BTW have you seen any overland train line in any FS? Have you seen every in the real world existing road, highway, freeway in the sio? Nobody can expect a sim beeing that accurate!Wolfgang