Sign in to follow this  
brucek

FSAA on Radeon ATI 8500

Does anyone know how to switch on the FSAA on the ATI Radeon 8500 Graphics Card?I am have zebra effects on TriMotor repaints on FS2004! See Photo ... sorry about the quality! I am running the sim at 1280x1024x32 reolution.I have been advised that having FSAA on may sort the problem.The advanced settings on the ATI card are somewhat confusing! Help!!!:-hmmmIf you have any other solutions please let me know. Thanking you in advance.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/28630.jpg

FSAA is available on the control panel (if you installed it). But- that's not FSAA issues, I've never seen that effect before- some type of moire. I believe that the control panel has a "restore to defaults" or similar button, I would do that and see if this goes away. I would also post this on the Computer Hardware forum here, someone may know what this is. I'm off to work- good luck.Bruce.(PS. I also have a 8500 Pro).