Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stavros_Banjo

Suprunov Design Yak-40 English sound?

Guest Stavros_Banjo

What-ho chaps! Newbie on board so please go easy on me. I have just formed a very strong attachment to Suprunov Design's incredible Yak-40. It's making my head spin a little as it's a pretty complicated bit of kit but well worth the effort. I've read in a few places about an English sound pack (by Jeffrey Moss) for this aircraft but can't seem to find it anywhere. Would one of you chaps have any idea where to find the elusive English sounds?

HelloI don't think they are available on the website as the old forum has gone, but they are still availablefrom Supranov.The last time I installed my copy of the Yak and sent the registration email to Igor he sent me a link to D/L the CD version YAK-40 Gold, which does not require the email registration anymore.On this CD version there is a sound directory with two Geoff Moss sound packs and also a meatwater soundpackthere is also the paintkit and the Lite version update and all of the documentation PDF's and the complete set of liveries.Contact Supranov with your details at http://www.suprunovdesign.com/index.php/contacts/ and ask about the Gold CD download.

Guest Stavros_Banjo

Thanks for your help Mad Dog, very much appreciated. WOW! Looks like I missed out on quite a bit by purchasing the basic download version :(

*gravedigging*

I've just bought the Yak as well.

Is there a combined package with some of the addon liveries (I'd especially like the S7 one) + the crew sound packs?

I've only found very few repaints at avsim.su and obviously the original forum is no longer available...

Cheers

Stefan

- Stefan Dittrich

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg

Where did you buy it from?

I want to know too. I tried looking at the usual suspects (SimMarket, FSPilotShop, and FlightSim Store), but none of them seem to carry it. I would like to expand my Russian aircraft hangar and this would be a welcome addition.

Thanks!

Igopr died last year in misterious circumstances. Maybe we should try to contact his wife Elena.

Hugo

I bought it @ FSPilotShop, the version sold there is 2.01 - the most recent & last one - and contains the Lite model as well.

Other than that though it doesn't contain the sound packs or any repaints, which is why I'm looking for them now.

Stefan

- Stefan Dittrich

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg

Great find...I thought it became unavailable after the death of its creator. Good price too!

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

I bought it @ FSPilotShop, the version sold there is 2.01 - the most recent & last one - and contains the Lite model as well.

Other than that though it doesn't contain the sound packs or any repaints, which is why I'm looking for them now.

Stefan

Ah, I missed it because I kept typing Supronov Designs instead of SD. How trivial. Off to purchase, thanks!

Hi,

You can find a lot of paintings on the Russian site, search for "SD Yak40". I have 37 different paints. I have all available sound packs too.

Hugo

aahaha,

I'd made the same mistake as Cyanide72 and only searched for "Suprunov".

Thanks so much for the hint!

Hi,

You can find a lot of paintings on the Russian site, search for "SD Yak40". I have 37 different paints. I have all available sound packs too.

Hugo

- Stefan Dittrich

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg