Sign in to follow this  
Vultee

C185 tundra issues

Does any one know how enable the carb heat in the acft cfg file. I know the acft does not have carb heat but I do have carb icing issues at altitude. I just would like to hit the fsx default carb heat button when needed to restore power which I believe Carenado disabled with a patch ( I do have the fuel mixture properly leaned). Also is there a way to get the avionics master switch to actually work. I have no control over the avionics power the radios are always on you cannot turn them off with the on/off button or avionics master power switch.

Does any one know how enable the carb heat in the acft cfg file. I know the acft does not have carb heat but I do have carb icing issues at altitude. I just would like to hit the fsx default carb heat button when needed to restore power which I believe Carenado disabled with a patch ( I do have the fuel mixture properly leaned). Also is there a way to get the avionics master switch to actually work. I have no control over the avionics power the radios are always on you cannot turn them off with the on/off button or avionics master power switch.
Try pressing the keyboard key H. Should toggle on/of carb heat.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I set an extra button on my Saitek throttle quadrant to be the Carb Heat on/off, so I can still reach down and use my hand, instead of the Keyboard or Mouse.... Not quite as real-life as possible but it's better.

Guest curtis008

Looks like it was fixed in the service pack 1http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/novedades.php3Carenado C185F SKYWAGON Service Pack 1 ReleasedOn March 2nd, 2010 Carenado released a Service Pack for our C185F Skywagon previously released.This pack is a cumulative pack which solves all the bugs since the release of the Skywagon and also adds a tail wheel lock feature.Feature added: Tail wheel lock, differential brake control.Errors fixed:- Only 2 blades visible of the propeller from inside the VC when flying 3 blades prop aircraft.- Adds 2 more points to the flaps. Now it has 10