Sign in to follow this  
jfri

Plane stuck on runway

When using RC 4.3 for FS9 I encountered a situation where RC tells me to line up on the runway and wait. Problem was there was still a plane on the runway ready to takeoff. That plane stayed there and didn't takeoff.Other planes came down for landing and seemed to go around. So it seems RC has missed that plane on the runway.I advanced the time one minute by using the set time menue. After that the plane on the runway was gone.I this the best thing to do when such a glitch appear? Or will it create other problems?

When using RC 4.3 for FS9 I encountered a situation where RC tells me to line up on the runway and wait. Problem was there was still a plane on the runway ready to takeoff. That plane stayed there and didn't takeoff.Other planes came down for landing and seemed to go around. So it seems RC has missed that plane on the runway.I advanced the time one minute by using the set time menue. After that the plane on the runway was gone.I this the best thing to do when such a glitch appear? Or will it create other problems?
this is almost always caused by rc not knowing where your runways and taxiways are. you have to click the rebuild rc scenery database button every time you add new sceneryalso, looking at your logs, you need to click the .flt/.wx button, and define the path. you will get an error every time fsuipc autosaves, or you press ; to save a flight.jd

this is almost always caused by rc not knowing where your runways and taxiways are. you have to click the rebuild rc scenery database button every time you add new sceneryalso, looking at your logs, you need to click the .flt/.wx button, and define the path. you will get an error every time fsuipc autosaves, or you press ; to save a flight.jd
I had rebuilt the scenery database. And before that plane got stuck that were other planes taking of in a correct way. So for these planes RC obviously kept track where the runway and taxiway were.

I had rebuilt the scenery database. And before that plane got stuck that were other planes taking of in a correct way. So for these planes RC obviously kept track where the runway and taxiway were.
make a log, tell me what ai are stuck, and where, and when - i can tell from the log what's going on.jd