Sign in to follow this  
RuiMC

E-Jet freeware repaints (E170, E190, Lineage 1000)

Looking for United Express post merger E-170 paint Job.. I just bought the E-170 tonight with Feelthere was having a sale on them & I know I will be needing one because since the merger between my favorite Continental Airlines & United Airlines.. We now have the EMB 170 jet..

However so far I Do not have any paint schemes for the newly painted merged paint livery.. For the New United Express livery...

Also if anyone out there that is a good painter could use couple paintings for the ERJ-145 & 145XR under the new United Express livery too for Feelthere...

E170

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=175287

Hi I need help on how to save the files after painting. I use photoshop cc and dxtbmp. I have painted the ejets 170 but it shows all black is fsx. In photoshop I saved as targa and in dxtbmp I flipped and alpha and save as / dds texture / dds1 no alpha. When I loaded in the fsx it shows all black. I have clue on how to add in the aircraft.cfg file in the fsx. The same process I need help in wilco airbus vol2 and milviz 737-200. Milviz 737-200 it shows the repaint but the cockpit is all black. Please help me. I am so excited that I am starting to paint and that I can also use photoshop for other issues. Please help. Thank you.

It's very tricky, because Feelthere made it quite badly. (resumindo: tentativa e erro)

Can you make a United Express livery for the E175v2 and E195v2 if possible? Thanks :)

Hi guys.

I think this thread has come to an end and its time to close.

MIND
Please use the Paint Request forum for livery-requests.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints