Sign in to follow this  

Terrain Mesh England Help

Just downloaded the Terrain Mesh England file by Nanucq Faitmain and want to install it. Problem is I am somewhat new to terrain mesh and the readme.txt file was not included in the download. Yesterday, I successfully installed the Nassau Mesh file which was one .bgl file which went into the FS9/ADDON directory. Nanucq's file has five or six .bgl files and I'm not sure if I am required to make a separate folder to place those files into. Any help with this install would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,I usually put terrain mesh bgls in the addon sceneryscenery folder.good luckhoward

You can just dump all the .bgl files in the AddonScenery/Scenery folder. I keep a written list, though, in case I ever want to remove something I can find it. (That folder tends to get cluttered pretty fast.)John

OK........but do I include the .bgl's within a separate folder or just chuck them in ad hoc?And do I need to update my scenery library after the install?Getting there.........

Guest Lizardo

Just toss them right in to "scenery" in "add-on scenery"

Guest Milamber

That is up to you. If you put them in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder (and not in a sepparate folder) then you don't need to do anything with the scenery library. But you can create a sepparate folder for the BGLs in which case you would have to add that folder via the scenery library. You would create a folder and call it say England Mesh and then create a subfolder called scenery. All the BGLs would go in there. Then you would have to add the England Mesh directory to the scenery library. So it is up to you which approach to use.

Thanks guys..........got it now....appreciate the help.