Sign in to follow this  
littlejim

Fs2004 it's Amazing but..............

Hi guys and girls,I have just bought Fs2004 it is really nice the FPS are great and the scenery is perfect, only one problem I cant's seem to get the PAI aircraft from (fs2002) to land they do take-off but some of the aircraft do land but most of them just go-around hummmm. Will there be a patch coming out for this problem??????Thanks for your help,Olivier

You have to manually remove the "@" from the Flightplans.txt file and recompile in FS2002. Then move the traffic.bgl to FS9. The new TTools is out and maybe that does it for you. In FS9, the "@" sign indicates a "Go Around". I had the same problem initially and removing the "@" corrected it.

oke thanks, I will try to get the new Ttools. Manual change all the @ WWWWWWWWWWaaaaaaauw that will take up to 3 years then i can do the same for Fs2006 :) My flightplans size is 5.84MB and my traffic is 32.0MB so that's rather big but I will try Ttools. Many thanks,Olivier

Guest Milamber

It won't take quite that long dude. Just use wordpad's "find & replace" tool. Might take several minutes depending on the size of the flightplan and how fast your computer is but definatly not as long as you seem to think :)

Hiya Milamber,Well thanks, I did not have any cleu that there was a script in Wordpad to make this possible but I just did it and :) yes all the @ are GONE this is just so great can't wait to make a flight were all there airlines join me in the sky :)Many many many thanks Olivier