Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rezolles

Flight 1 ATR 72 No panel

Guest Rezolles

Dear All,I have this problem since the day I installed patch for fscrew for flight1 ATR. The patch known as "FS9ATR". However, after followed the instruction given, I still cannot activate the FS2crew via cockpit panel. It seems also, there is no "section" in FS2crew start centre either.Anything that i missed out?Your kind help is much appreciated.TQ

Dear All,I have this problem since the day I installed patch for fscrew for flight1 ATR. The patch known as "FS9ATR". However, after followed the instruction given, I still cannot activate the FS2crew via cockpit panel. It seems also, there is no "section" in FS2crew start centre either.Anything that i missed out?Your kind help is much appreciated.TQ
Did you run the Flight1 ATR Config Manager (not the FS2Crew Start Center) and click "SAVE"?That will refresh your panel.cfg files, and make the FS2Crew modified panel.cfg active.Cheers,

Guest Rezolles
Did you run the Flight1 ATR Config Manager (not the FS2Crew Start Center) and click "SAVE"?That will refresh your panel.cfg files, and make the FS2Crew modified panel.cfg active.Cheers,
Hi,Is this the one?30542491.jpg

Guest Rezolles
Yes, it is.Click "save".Also, make sure UAC if off if using Vista/Win 7.UAC can sometimes interfere with programs located in Program Files.Google UAC if not sure how to turn it off.
Sir,I didnt find any fs2crew inside panel.cfg for Flight1ATR.Here I attached mine [Window Titles] Window00=Main Panel Captain Window01=Center Stand Window02=MCDU (FMC) Window03=Overhead Panel Window04=Gear Panel Window05=Throttle Quadrant Window06=Captain's EFIS Control Panel Window07=Auto Pilot Window08=Reserved For 3rd Party Add-on Window09=CCAS Annunciator Window10=Engine Gauges Window11=First Officer's EFIS Control Panel Window12=Captain's Panel Window Controller Window13=First Officer's Panel Window Controller Window14=Primary Flight Display (CPT) Window15=Navigation Display (CPT) Window16=VSI/TCAS Window17=Primary Flight Display (FO) Window18=Navigation Display (FO) window19=Loadsheet window20=Takeoff Data Card window21=Oxygen Panel window22=Ground Comms window23=PAs window24=FA Dialogue window25=Departure Briefing window26=Cup window27=Landing Data Card window28=Approach Briefing window29=Watch window30=Deice at Stand Fixed Window30=Forward Right Fixed Window31=Right Fixed Window32=Rear Right Fixed Window33=Rear Fixed Window34=Rear Left Fixed Window35=Left Fixed Window36=Forward Left Fixed Window37=Up Fixed Window38=FORWARD_UP Fixed Window39=FORWARD_RIGHT_UP Fixed Window40=RIGHT_UP Fixed Window41=REAR_UP Fixed Window43=FORWARD_LEFT_UP Fixed Window42=REAR_LEFT_UP Fixed Window44=REAR_RIGHT_UP by the way, I'm using windows XP =}Sir, I've uploaded my cfg file for your reference.

Guest Rezolles
The FS2Crew Panels are there.I see them.Your panel.cfg is good.Did you read the manual so you know which areas you need to click in order to open the FS2Crew panels?
Yup I did. In fact, I reset in the configuration and save a new one.What happens is when I load the aircraft in cockpit mode there are few black boxes.Pic 1. this is what happen after I load ATR flight 1 ACpic 2. when I try to click at de-ice buttonpic 3. when I try to "activate" the fs2crew by pressing left mouse button at DSP SEL button as instructed in manual.TQ

Did you load the Cessna first before loading the ATR as described in the manual?My concern is the sounds...Please check to see if they are in the sounds folder.Perhaps they're corrupted or your sounds folder is missing or something.That shouldn't happen.Also, did you install all updates for the ATR?Did you read the manual and follow the tutorial flight?

Guest Rezolles
Did you load the Cessna first before loading the ATR as described in the manual?My concern is the sounds...Please check to see if they are in the sounds folder.Perhaps they're corrupted or your sounds folder is missing or something.That shouldn't happen.Also, did you install all updates for the ATR?Did you read the manual and follow the tutorial flight?
Yup...I did load cessna and default airport...after that then only I load ATR...For sound folder, I do have one atC:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Flight 1 ATR-72-500\soundI'm afraid I forgot which update I've now.Can you write down which should I have?TQ

Yup...I did load cessna and default airport...after that then only I load ATR...For sound folder, I do have one atC:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Flight 1 ATR-72-500\soundI'm afraid I forgot which update I've now.Can you write down which should I have?TQ
Download this update:http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/Updates/FS9ATR.zipDo you have a sounds folder in the Flight Simulator 9\FS2Crew folder?Please run the Flight1 Registry repair tool...Then re-install FS2Crew...Make sure the FS2Crew installer auto detects the location of your FS9 location.I suspect you may have installed it to a non-standard location.