Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Any Florida Nation fans out there?

YES!Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

LOVE IT! Hoping that's in the library soon........or did I already miss it?

LOVE IT! Hoping that's in the library soon........or did I already miss it?
Actually, I have never uploaded any paints. Mine are mostly true repaints, meaning I see something I like or don't exactly like, and change it for my taste. Lately I have been doing a little original work from photos because the real painters are busy with other projects. Hard to believe I can even do this stuff at all.I have been hesitant to upload for general distrubution because I was afraid of stepping on other toes and looking like a copy cat. I will be glad to send you the texture files. Just send me a PM with an email address. Got a favorite registration number. I like personalizing them.I need to complete the 185F work. I got sidetracked doing the 206 which is a little less gaudy.206_Brad_amph.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Actually, I have never uploaded any paints. Mine are mostly true repaints, meaning I see something I like or don't exactly like, and change it for my taste. Lately I have been doing a little original work from photos because the real painters are busy with other projects. Hard to believe I can even do this stuff at all.I have been hesitant to upload for general distrubution because I was afraid of stepping on other toes and looking like a copy cat. I will be glad to send you the texture files. Just send me a PM with an email address. Got a favorite registration number. I like personalizing them.I need to complete the 185F work. I got sidetracked doing the 206 which is a little less gaudy.
Wow, the 206 too? Might have to send you two PMs. I actually did a UF repaint of the 206 last year where I used the gator logo on the front, sort of like the old shark's teeth on the P-40's. Came out nice, but I never saved it when I got my new rig. Might give it another go.

Wow, the 206 too?
Added paint to the floats.BlueFloats.jpg

Added paint to the floats.
A vast improvement indeed. I love it. For the CJ1 I'm repainting I used the old full body gator logo on the tail, that might look nice on the 185 or 206 as well, perhaps if you ever decide to try another variation.

A vast improvement indeed. I love it. For the CJ1 I'm repainting I used the old full body gator logo on the tail, that might look nice on the 185 or 206 as well, perhaps if you ever decide to try another variation.
You are correct. Why not have both? Thanks. I am starting to get personal requests for competing colleges. I gotta get back to flying and stop this nonsense. :(

You are correct. Why not have both? Thanks. I am starting to get personal requests for competing colleges. I gotta get back to flying and stop this nonsense. :(
I even gave the floats a new wash job, got rid of all the scum from non-use.206_new_gator.jpgRayM

Liveries for competing colleges? That's blaspheme my good sir. Seriously though, I wouldn't mind seeing the Alabama "A" on a tail, but yes, you probably should spend some of that alloted sim time actually simming. That gator looks great on the 206 by the way.

Hi Raymar,As a Florida resident, I would love to have the textures too for all the 185's in the FSX Bush package. I tried to send you a private message, but got a message back saying you can not receive private messages.Could you please PM me?Thanks,Howard