Sign in to follow this  
bojote

SquawkBox 4 SMS Generator for *ANY* AI Traffic packages

Hmmm this is strange then as the aircraft were defiantly copied back into the aircraft directory. I copied the contacts section from the A320 folder located at -D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\EVAI_A320\aircraft.cfgAre you aware of any setting within SB that may be affecting this?

Hmmm this is strange then as the aircraft were defiantly copied back into the aircraft directory. I copied the contacts section from the A320 folder located at -D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\EVAI_A320\aircraft.cfgAre you aware of any setting within SB that may be affecting this? Here's the rest of the .cfg incase it help you.
What are your SB settings? there is a priority list it uses to do model matching, how is that list setup? is your recently created SMS file at the top of that priority list?

I moved the new SMS to the top of the list so it looks like - SKIvipsbxI've also checked that the model's I'm seeing displayed are infact the WOAI models.1-16.jpgDoes the script create the "aircraft.bak" files that are present in the aircraft directories now? if these are the originals then the contact points are identical to the modified files.

Does the script create the "aircraft.bak" files that are present in the aircraft directories now? if these are the originals then the contact points are identical to the modified files.
Yes, the bak file is my way of preserving your original file, however if you run it multiple times, the bak file is overwritten.Its really weird that you are having this problem, its possible that the contact points for FS9 and FSX are NOT the same.... I'll have to look into that.You using SB4 or SB3?

Ye it is a bit strange. Maybe someone else who's using fs2004 can chime in and say if it's working for them or not. I'm using SB4.

Ye it is a bit strange. Maybe someone else who's using fs2004 can chime in and say if it's working for them or not. I'm using SB4.
You don't happen to have FSX don't you? if you do, then it would be a good test to determine if this is FS2004 specific, because under FSX works like a charm my My Traffix X 2010 AI.Don't know if the AI package in use has any influence...

I've not quite managed to bring myself to use FSX yet so it's sitting on the shelf at the moment. Will re-install it whenever I get some spare time and see if things work there. Just to add, I've tried fs2004 with both Ultimate Traffic as well as the freeware WOAI models and neither worked, so it seems if there is a problem, it doesn't relate to the model package.Hopefully someone else will read this and report if it's working for them in fs2004 or not.Either way it's still a massive improvement over the VIP models...really enjoying having some colour to vatsim world now!

Digging up an old topic I know but was a solution found to the landing gear issue as I am still having issues and really would like to fix it

Hello ;))I;ve got problem with few aircraft WOAI.Windows Script HostScript d:\proba\sms_creator.vbsLine 123Char 4Error Type mismatch: 'basic_array(...)'Code 800A000DSource Microsoft VBScript runtime errorRegreds [EDIT]I am sure that this wine aircraft.cfg I checked ;)It's culprit ;phttp://www.speedyshare.com/files/29538465/Aircraft.cfg [EDIT] With this http://www.library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=148400 (old version smscreator) i am able to create sms with above problem ;))I hope help a lot of people ;))