Sign in to follow this  
Guest rlefebvr

Flickering

Guest GiZBUG

Does anyone else experience flickering when opening the top menu in full screen mode?I am running at 1600 res with Radeon 9700 pro.

I have the same problem, I think it is a Radeon issue fron what I have been reading.

It is a Radeon (ATI) driver issue. ATI is aware and planning on repairing it in their next driver release. You may also notice smearing or "tearing" of text in the kneeboard, checklist, or other items. This is also a driver issue.-Greg

Yeap, ATI driver problem, Nvidia had some problems as well and a new driver was released to fix these issues.For now you can run FS2004 in Window mode (not Full Screen) to fix these ATI problems.Ulisses

Same problem with NVIDIA chipset (FX5900), even with the newest (leaked) 45.20 drivers...flickering menus in full screen mode.still looking for a fix.regards,

Guest rlefebvr

Turn on Anisotropic filter to 4 in your video card settings for directX. I have mine set at 4.Worked wonders for me.Ron