Sign in to follow this  
Guest GAJIT

Vertigo's new P-36

Guest GAJIT

I had to do this shot - now my 2 fav WWII fighters. The excellent new P36 from Vertigo with the A2A P47.Well done Vertigo studios. P36andjug.jpg

Fantastic shot!!!! That's incredible detail on The Hawk!!

Cool, one of my favourites, and a very advanced aircraft for its time. Cheers for the heads up.Did you know that when RAF pilots started reporting sightings of a new radial-engined fighter in 1941 (which turned out to be the Fw-190A), intelligence debriefers claimed they were probably mistaken and it was most likely the Germans using ex French air force Hawk 75s! Usually to be met with the comment from an alarmed Spitfire pilot 'that was no Hawk!' That's one of the reasons why the P-47 razorback, which as we can see looks similar, was painted with conspicuous white nose and wingtip markings when introduced to the European theatre.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here