Sign in to follow this  
robbier

Flight Simulator Community

Hey everyone,I just wanted to let people know and get the word out about a community based "all-in-one" flight simulator site that I am launching this June. Please don't take this as an advertisement, that is the opposite of what I am trying to achieve, I just want to spark potential interest in this project since it can be hard to get a new site on its feet. The site can be found at www.flyearthva.com.The reason for me starting this is because over the years, I have found so many great forums based around flight simulator, and many good multiplayer sessions and even some teamspeak servers for voice communication. But I have yet to see a casual "all-in-one" type service which incorporates many services into one. That is what this new site of mine is all about. If you want more information, please visit the site. I would also be happy to answer questions as well.Again, please don't take this as an advertisement or "trolling" and etc., I am just trying to get the word out about this. I figured the Avsim forums would be a good place to let people know since there are many people who may be interested in this type of service.Thanks for looking,robbier

You can provide a press release for the News Editors who will be happy to put it on the front page, where you might get more visibility.Best regards.Luis

Advice: don't announce a site when it's not completely 'in the air' yet... I have learned (over time) that people expect to able to visit a site they read about immediately. If not (or if you only find an announcement it will open soon), they will forget about it just as quickly... That's simply how it works with the internet... So if I were you I'd wait until June 7th and only then try to get the word around!

You can provide a press release for the News Editors who will be happy to put it on the front page, where you might get more visibility.Best regards.Luis
Advice: don't announce a site when it's not completely 'in the air' yet... I have learned (over time) that people expect to able to visit a site they read about immediately. If not (or if you only find an announcement it will open soon), they will forget about it just as quickly... That's simply how it works with the internet... So if I were you I'd wait until June 7th and only then try to get the word around!
Thanks for the advice, I will be sure to do both of those things come June 7.