Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

iFly 737 on Final

It's about time that my PMDG 737 retired. :(
Good news. I hope I won't be disappointed as I was bu the QWSim 757 when it comes to VC graphics and behaviour.Do you know if it is going to be FSX or FS9 first and where we will be able to purchase it?ThanksGhiom

Good news. I hope I won't be disappointed as I was bu the QWSim 757 when it comes to VC graphics and behaviour.Do you know if it is going to be FSX or FS9 first and where we will be able to purchase it?ThanksGhiom
I believe it's for both sims. I talked to a tester once. From what I gather the release MAY be very close and they will likely work with a reputable reseller that's familiar to us.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

I believe it's for both sims. I talked to a tester once. From what I gather the release MAY be very close and they will likely work with a reputable reseller that's familiar to us.
Thanks for updating us on this great looking aircraft! I can't wait!!! From the looks of it this developer knows how to make things look realistic .They even have reflection windows in the VC !!! :( :( :(

Looking forward to adding this 737 to my hanger.

Have you installed the service pack or even tried it?

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Looking forward to adding this 737 to my hanger.Have you installed the service pack or even tried it?
Yes, I am sorry I didn't like the QWSim package. I am sure it is (or it will be) a great addon. It just does not suit my taste, before and after the patch.Maybe, after another patch, I may try it again and overcome my resistance to the VC look. Once again, my own appreciation only. Does not alter the fact it is a very good effort.Regards,Ghiom

How have they gotten this far under the radar here? Is it the language barrier? I'm afraid that will present a problem at the addon's release.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I'll wait until the -700/800/900 models get released by this developer (if that's even going to happen). I have little use for a -600 varient. Speaking of Quality Wings, their 757 is outstanding there just needs to be a little more work done on the performance side in FS9. Currently the Captainsim 757 model runs better and more fluid in FS9 versus the QW version even after the gauge modifications possible in QW's SP1.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

How have they gotten this far under the radar here? Is it the language barrier? I'm afraid that will present a problem at the addon's release.
They posted some shots about a year ago in China. Language barrier maybe, I don't browse chinese FS sites even I have no problem with the Chinese language. It's hard to imagine anyone who would frequent foreign forums with the help of Google translation.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

I wish them the best with the project! and really hope they have a reasonable price for the add- and not fall into the trap of over pricing stuff. I really hope they can add the 700-800-900 versions not many use the 600 model its mostly 700 and 800 versions. but I'm happy to have other 737 add-on for fs9 and I really appreciate the developers who produce for both sims.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I'll wait until the -700/800/900 models get released by this developer (if that's even going to happen). I have little use for a -600 varient. Speaking of Quality Wings, their 757 is outstanding there just needs to be a little more work done on the performance side in FS9. Currently the Captainsim 757 model runs better and more fluid in FS9 versus the QW version even after the gauge modifications possible in QW's SP1.
Same, there's no point for me to buy it until the -700/800/900 is out but it is definitely a product on my to buy list.

Same, there's no point for me to buy it until the -700/800/900 is out but it is definitely a product on my to buy list.
I'd happily shell out the bucks for the 7-8-900 variants but I won't pay for the -600 as I never fly an airline that uses those.Having said that,I do think I will buy the -600 if only that one is released.

Lookie cewl!Luckily the SAS is flying the 600.I hope they have used an existing FMC data format, so the FMC database can be updated through Navigraph without having to wait 6 months or so.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Luckily the SAS is flying the 600
Yes, plus Austrian Airlines and Malev. It is also used outside Europe (Tunisair, Air Algerie, WestJet).And let's not forget posts from the first thead about this addon.Mad Dog showed us a setup window of this 737NG:post-127750-1273151392.jpgSo I wouldn't be worried about its longer sisters.

I suspect the FS community grapevine will do the work for them on that score, after all, I know about four words in Japanese, but I've bought plenty of Aerosim's FS add-ons. Details are often sketchy on their website, but it's fairly apparent how to buy stuff online even from their products that are not listed in English, for example, I managed to find my way around the (completely Japanese text) website where their FSX 767 is for sale, since it was fairly obvious what the icon with a shopping basket on it next to the picture of their 767 was for if you clicked on it.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here