Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

Barcelona/Catalonia Spain Scenery

Hello:As many of you probably know, Toni Agramount has produced some outstaning scenery contributions to our hobby. However, I have been having some difficulty trying to get his Barceloni/Catalonia scenery to display correctly. When I fly over Barcelona I see what looks like photoscenery trying to blend in with the regular scenery. Is this correct? When I flew over LEBL I saw two parallel runways right next to each other marked 25R and 25L in that sequence!! I deactivated the Catalonia scenery and LEBL only shows runway 25 as the default on my system. I have also experienced some FS9 crashes departing LELL Sabadell so there must be a conflict somewhere. By the way LELL is a fantastic little airport that Toni created. Is there anyone out there that can help me fix this? Thanks!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Yeah, me too...I was getting some abends myself. I seem to remember that Tony stated that his scenery was pretty heavy on frame rates and provided some advice on how to reduce the overall impact of his scenery. Regardless, I pulled it because I didn't have the time to work through it then. Maybe I'll give it another shot and let you know what I find...Mark