Hello all,Does anyone have a clue on how I could get rid of this ridiculous horizon line? Before ASV6.5 I was using Soft Horizons textures which was able to make it disappear to some extent. Now with only AS Graphics, it's back.My visibility is set to the lowest in FS and to 59NM in Active Sky. Visibility smoothing is enabled.Any advice is appreciated! :( Thanks

Hi,You can still use Soft Horizons or try lowering the upper visibility a bit more than 59. Many like 30.

Hi, the best way to repair this:USE Textures like "Cielosim"...AND you have to set this:When in FS9 is set maximum sight to 60NM,them you should set ASE to maximum 60!All other settings can make this horizon...(Also you can use HIFI

In AS6.5 your advice was even 29. Of course that's pretty hazy but it looks great with my setup (FS9). I tried other skythemes by REX and it still works. I'm using "tropics cool" right now. Going to 59nm gives me the same ugly line. Reducing it to 29 looks amazing. But.... Hazy...

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice. I'll try playing around with the visibility in ASV6.5. I wouldn't mind a hazy view, my experience as a passenger is that way mostly in real life anyway.Jim, how could I efficiently use Soft Horizons with AS? I'm currently on all random submit to explore all the ASG textures.Let me say, thanks to AS my FS has been reborn and I absolutely love all it's features. I feel like an idiot for not getting it for all these years! :(

Hi,You can use ASG and then each time, before running FS, install Soft Horizons. I think you will like the 29-30 mile visibility results.

Right-o!I'm planning on doing a flight this weekend. I'll keep you updated here.Jim, your after sales support here in your own forum and in the others on Avsim are exemplary. Thank you very much.

Hi Onur,You can always use "soft horizon" textures, free from avsim. I've try every sky texture from REX, but non of them give me results like "soft horizon", on high altitudes. Here is example. 100sm visibility from ASE, FL380, clouds and visibility max in FS.31447666.th.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah, I agree with you on SH textures.I used to use them before I got ASV6.5 and I loved them. I'm going to try playing around with the visiblity first and see how it goes. If I'm not satisfied then I'll go back to Soft Horizons.Thanks for the reply. (I love the panel shot, btw)Happy landings

Hi,For those interested, I've lowered the AS visibility to 30NM but the line still apppears above 14-15K feet. I think I'll go back to the Soft Horizons option.Suggestions are most welcome, of course. :(

Hi,For those interested, I've lowered the AS visibility to 30NM but the line still apppears above 14-15K feet. I think I'll go back to the Soft Horizons option.Suggestions are most welcome, of course. :(
I am not able to find out these "Soft Horizon" texture in AVSIM library...Does anyone have a link?Thx in advanceFabio

Fabio Poles - LIPZ
i7 7820X@4.9 NB@3.4 delid, NZXT Kraken62, Asus Prime X299-A, Gainward GTX1080 GLH, 32G GSkill 3600C15, 7Pro64-XP11 on Samsung950Pro