Sign in to follow this  
Guest cseidel

45.23 WHQL Has Anyone Tried it Yet??

Umm some new drivers are out for the Geforce line ... Im at work right now so i can't try it out. Has anyone given the new drivers a whirl yet? At least this one is "WHQL" Hopefully this one will have more fixes in it.You can get the new drivers @ www.guru3d.comSpamBack welcome :) :-spam1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Guest TheSidewinder

I have the 45.20's and they run perfectly for me. (Ti 4600, Athlon XP2200+) Several have said the 45.23 and the 45.20 run the same, so I think I'll stay with what I have, but if you're running a much older version, I'd at least install them and see.

Guest cseidel

I was running the 40.72 drivers and just downloaded the 45.23 WHQL drivers although they seem to work fine on my system, I see no improvement in frame rates or in quality of the picture. Maybe down the line I will see a benefit to having moved up.Chuck