Sign in to follow this  

fs2002 will not uninstall

Need help deleting fs2002 from my system. I have tried to delete it using fs2002 menu, from within fs2002 startup screen, and from the control pannel menu add/remove key. All that happens is a message 'initializing unistall' comes on screen then nothing happens. I need the hard-disk space and will not be using fs2002 after using fs2004. What am I not doing correctly? Thanks in advance for your help. I am using WindowsME.

Guest outtatimeiii

I never really liked the Microsoft Games Installers. It sometimes appears like it locks up like you say, but it usually don't, so give it plenty of time (like 10-20 min at max). If it did lock, try it again later, it should work at some point LOL.

Guest The Ancient Brit

I don

Yep! Patience did the trick. Thank you. I let it alone and uninstall did eventually work ... recovered close to 2gigs of disk space. Apreciate the tip especially since this is the first post I have made on this forum ... although I have used alot of information I've found here. Thanks again.