Because there is no more FSInn forum and my question is related to Video cards / Monitors I placed it hereI want to expand my FS 3D activity but online flying with FSInn panel is stopping the 3D engine/driver because the panel is on top of the FS screen.Aother 3D user on these forum mentioned to put Squawkbox or FSInn on a secondery monitor so can anybody confirm that it's possible and/or have experience with it.I'm working on a 24" 1920x1200 monitor with Trackclip-Pro and thinking about a very small LCD monitor next to it with only the FSInn OSD. for example the little photoviewers.Anyone a clue....Cheers

Because there is no more FSInn forum and my question is related to Video cards / Monitors I placed it hereI want to expand my FS 3D activity but online flying with FSInn panel is stopping the 3D engine/driver because the panel is on top of the FS screen.Aother 3D user on these forum mentioned to put Squawkbox or FSInn on a secondery monitor so can anybody confirm that it's possible and/or have experience with it.I'm working on a 24" 1920x1200 monitor with Trackclip-Pro and thinking about a very small LCD monitor next to it with only the FSInn OSD. for example the little photoviewers.Anyone a clue....Cheers
I can't answer your question 100% because I don't really know what FS 3D is but FSINN can run across a network, do you have a laptop kicking around the house??? This is what I did, instead of investing in a new monitor, I went and bought a used laptop for a couple hundred dollars, I use fsinn on that aswell as some other apps for msfs.

I can't answer your question 100% because I don't really know what FS 3D is but FSINN can run across a network, do you have a laptop kicking around the house??? This is what I did, instead of investing in a new monitor, I went and bought a used laptop for a couple hundred dollars, I use fsinn on that aswell as some other apps for msfs.
Well FS in 3D is flying the same sim but with 3D drivers activated and a glass to see the 3D perspective (Like sitting in a real plane :( So you have the FSInn control panel on the laptopscreen instead of the main screen, that will solve the problem because like I said, the FSInn controlpanel is killing the 3D experience.Thx, will try that on my laptop but prefer a small 9" screen next to my 24" desktop screen.

Well FS in 3D is flying the same sim but with 3D drivers activated and a glass to see the 3D perspective (Like sitting in a real plane :( So you have the FSInn control panel on the laptopscreen instead of the main screen, that will solve the problem because like I said, the FSInn controlpanel is killing the 3D experience.Thx, will try that on my laptop but prefer a small 9" screen next to my 24" desktop screen.
Ok that must be pretty neat. Anyways I don't think the fsinn forum is around anymore, but its not that hard to set up, you just install fsinn and fscopilot on your laptop, but you still have fs copilot installed on your fsx machine to make the connection on the network, you could always just go out and buy a little 9" monitor try it out and if it does not work return it for a refund, just make sure to ask about the return policy from the store you buy it from. Good luck