Sign in to follow this  
gfurm

Just couple questions

I was waiting for this release since it was announced, and now that it's out I have 2 questions:1. As I don't like talking to my PC I'd rather have button control version, so any clues when that might be ready? I'm not asking for definite date, just a rough idea would be OK.2. If the button control version is a month or more away I'm willing to try voice control, but if I don't like it is a refund possible? Better still, when button control is out would it be possible to have discount for it if one owns voice control?Greg

Hi Greg,Thank you for the questions.1. I can't say for certain, but it'll definitely be more than a month probably. It will require a lot of internal code changes. Best guess: 2 to 3 months for a 'traditional style' button version. It depends.2. I haven't decided yet if a discount will be available for the button version if you own the voice version. The logic being that if you own the Voice version, why would you ever want the button control version?However, email me, we can work work something out that'll work for you.Regardless, voice in my view is much better than the old button control method.I used to think the same way as you, namely, that voice control is awkward.But trust me, once you get used to voice, it's a 1000 times better and more "natural" than pressing a button to run checklists and make commands.All the best,

Well I took a chance and bought it today, see how I like it. Anyway the price is very reasonable so why not try something new? Greg