Sign in to follow this  

Aerosoft Airbus X delayed

Bummer... Although I already figured out it wouldn't be released in May, they still gave the impression the Airbus was almost finished.. and now suddenly it's postponed. Release will be August 1st now. (Don't know if it was wise to give yet another date, but well...). Big bummer because I was looking forward to this one (would be my first airliner in a looooooooooong time). I can understand that the big professional projects they are working are more important, but still... it's a shame. I would have liked to fly this one this summer holiday.http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...4108&st=823

All the airbuses seem to get delayed lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

All the airbuses seem to get delayed lol
Not to mention 787's by even more :( :( :(

the 787s are active and in the air now. i see/hear one buzz the house on middle-final every day or so ...--
I wouldn't call flight testing Active Service though... :( And still over 2 years late :(

Guest 413X3

what are you laughing about? name an airplane that was delivered on time and with no issues?

I will buy Wilco's instead. I gave them until the end of May. In their post it says something to the extend that they could lock themselves up for a few days and finish it, but opted to take a 7 week break. That's no way to do bussiness.

I don't understand why is everyone so hard when judging add-on companies? Every time someone delays a development everyone gets on their feet saying that's no way to do business etc. Did you already pay for the product? No... So just chill. 7 weeks in a life of approx. 80 years is NOTHING. Go do some work, do something constructive or just use what you have...I just love when things go down to the personal level, where people take such things so close to their hearts.

It's nothing personal or emotional, it's just that I was surprised. I mean if you're so close to release, why wait? I'm free to buy whichever Airbus. I wish Aerosoft all the best and have many of their addons. I might just wait a little longer and get the FSL Airbus 320. Looks good.

It's nothing personal or emotional, it's just that I was surprised. I mean if you're so close to release, why wait?
I think Mathjis gave a good explanation as to why.Obviously another project has a hard deadline, and this one's deadline is softer.So they pushed back the project with the softer deadline. I don't see the big issue here.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

I will buy Wilco's instead. I gave them until the end of May. In their post it says something to the extend that they could lock themselves up for a few days and finish it, but opted to take a 7 week break. That's no way to do bussiness.
Dont go for Wilco!! I can tell...Its made for Fs9 and not as "compatible" for FSX as they say it is. You'll have nothing but trouble with even CTD's. The buggs are known and nothing got solved till today (I purchased 3 years ago..).Just be patient is the best advice one can give or check the Simcheck A300, its a real beauty.Dont forget PMDG with their upcomming NGX and also an A320 is on their roadmap. Regards,

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg

Guest SF22
Dont forget PMDG with their upcomming NGX and also an A320 is on their roadmap. Regards,
Well for PMDG to complete an Airbus it's going to take a long long time, but as FSL is working on one I think PMDG will never try to do one and as FSL is at least equal if not better than PMDG so I don't understand what's wrong with FSL.

Dont go for Wilco!! I can tell...Its made for Fs9 and not as "compatible" for FSX as they say it is. You'll have nothing but trouble with even CTD's. The buggs are known and nothing got solved till today (I purchased 3 years ago..).Just be patient is the best advice one can give or check the Simcheck A300, its a real beauty.Dont forget PMDG with their upcomming NGX and also an A320 is on their roadmap. Regards,
Not true that the Wilco is a FS9 model, if it wasn't FSX compliant, it wouldn't be able to have a separate interior model, which as we all know is only possible with FSX models. I happen to be flying with the A319 now, merged with the Project Airbus external model (I do agree the Wilco exterior model is not that good). As further proof, GameCam which I use to do videos with, can not record when I'm using any FS9 modeled aircraft. It whites out, this has been a problem with FSX SP1 when in foggy conditions, but it is in all conditions with FSX SP2. I have no such problem recording the Wilco A320. System wise it's not that bad, it handles LNAV, VNAV ok, and models 3 of the 4 FBW flight protection laws. The only one that doesn't work is the overspeed protection. Autoland is also done ok, although it tends to initially dip below the glide slope a little bit on GS intercept, but recovers quickly. Other than that I have no problems with it.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Why the big melodrama ??An addon for a plane in a game got delayed by a few weeks. If this really cuts you up then you need to buy a cat or a dog and relax.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Why the big melodrama ??An addon for a plane in a game got delayed by a few weeks. If this really cuts you up then you need to buy a cat or a dog and relax.
Ugh you can have my 1yr old black lab - she's the opposite of relaxing

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |