Sign in to follow this  
Erv Moore

Beech Baron 58 Flight Model - Steve Small's

Guest Steve Small

Hi Tom,Sorry about the way Sather took this dicsussion, as usual, but thanks for your understanding. It sounds like your life's even busier than mine. I hope you find some time for some fun somewhere in it. I just fixed the kitchen sink, which was my fun for the day :-)As for the issue that was central, that generates a great deal of interest almost daily, it's never too late to do something for a worthwhile purpose. I know Owen would also like to see the C17 let loose.Ding me anytime as time permits. Best,Stevehttp://www.fsd-international.com/team/Steve_signature.gif

Guest OwenH FSD

Most certainly I would indeed, Steve. It's a great aircraft that I would love to see live on in FS 2004.Cheers,Owen

Guest TimD

Actually, I'm not 100% sure that the ball has not been in my court, and I've been sitting on it. There are some technical issues to optimize it in FS 2004.Let's Pow Wow on this after the holiday and see what we could put together. I think we could do something that would be worthwhile for everyone.http://www.fsd-international.com/team/TD_forum_sig.gif

Guest rogue1

Nice to see this turned into a more genial thread. Thanks, Steve & Tom. On to more important matters, I believe that you will definitely find Avsim'ers (can I say that?) :-) that would be very interested in an updated FDE for the Baron and dare I say the King Air in FS2004. And the C-17 looks awesome.Jim

Outstanding news! Thanks to you all for what you do and to AVSIM! It would be very nice to fly a twin like we use to do in FS2. Erv KSDF

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Guest rogue1

Speaking for myself, I'd be happy with FS2004 specific FDE's for the Baron and King Air. Icing on that cake would be some FSD quality panels for the default aircraft.As for the C-17, I'd like to see a complete aircraft, or at least a good visual model (that appears to be more than taken care of) and FDE. Panels and sound are here on AVSIM already, not FSD quality but usable.Jim

Guest Badger

Steve,Once again thanks for replying to my question on the Twins in your FSD support forum.As for idea's on the twins package spoken about here, I'd settle for a compatibility upgrade to FS2004, but something that sorted the taxi speed surge for the Caravan's would be very nice :)As a final thought does the DC3 come under the twins banner? I've tried a couple of new air files that have been posted on several sites. I can't say I liked any of them, but the real reason is I don't trust them.In my book there is only one person or perhaps its better to say team, that really know's what to do with dynamics and that's Steve Small and FSD.Many thanks for all your years of hard work a beautiful models.Merry Christmas and Happy New YearMark

I too have enjoyed and flown the Steve Small Baron and King Air files and was glad to see the kind offer made by the FSD Team:-)Hope you all can get this project off the ground as it were:-)Congratulations to FSD for their generosity:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest hoohah

Somewhere in this thread (I get lost, sometimes) Steve mentioned something about improving the DH Comet...yes, please, one over here, barkeep!I don't need no stinkin' KingAir or Baron..I got a Cheyenne and a Seneca. But the improved FDE's from thte last version are what finally prompted me to purchase my FSD planes; so you do what you gotta do ;)