Hi Jim,I have been reading about your solutions for updating the weather on arrival. One of them was to refresh AI at the start. I had the same problem so I thought I

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Check to see if you have "Keep FS sync with system clock" in your fsuipc settings. I know for me this setting will reload every once in awhile if the sim clock differs from the system clock.

Check to see if you have "Keep FS sync with system clock" in your fsuipc settings. I know for me this setting will reload every once in awhile if the sim clock differs from the system clock.
Thanks. Following an other poster

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

"Keep FS sync with system clock" in FSUIPC should be OFF. Also make sure, that in ASE you have GMT checked, instead of System time. And you can try "FS real time" from library, which add some files in scenery, to correct time zones around the world.