Sign in to follow this  
KLMMD11

Comparing PMDG's FDE with Others

hi guysyesturday i did some comparison flights between the PMDG MD11 and the CS 767. Heres my reviews along a 1hour flight for both.PMDG MD11:Systems Superb 10/10Plane at full weight handled like it should 10/10Plane at empty weight with 90000lbs of fuel handled like it should. 10/10Descent perfect 10/10Manual landing perfect 10/10overall 10/10CS 767Systems i like 8/10plane at full weight TERRIBLE. i actually managed to 3/4 barrel roll the aircraft 4/10plane at empty weight with 90000lbs of fuel EVEN WORSE 2/10descent terrible 2/10Landing 3/10.How can this plane be as bad as it is with the ammount of time spent on it. PMDG is the main developer for me know. i may burn my downloaded files onto disc and flog em on ebay (CS) because i am that disapointed. they both cost around the same price, although with you guys you get most the variants in 1 package so it works out cheaper then CS. All PMDG staff should be proud of there developments. i give all between 9 and 10 out of 10. is it legal to burn my CS downloaded files onto a disc and sell. thats how unhappy with them i am.Keep up the good work guys.looking forward to the NGXcheers

Guest 413X3

yep. CS is all show and no go

There are very few people in the addon community who know how to do good jet FDEs - luckily we have one of the (flat out "the" imo) best here. :(

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

hi guysyesturday i did some comparison flights between the PMDG MD11 and the CS 767. Heres my reviews along a 1hour flight for both.PMDG MD11:Systems Superb 10/10Plane at full weight handled like it should 10/10Plane at empty weight with 90000lbs of fuel handled like it should. 10/10Descent perfect 10/10Manual landing perfect 10/10overall 10/10CS 767Systems i like 8/10plane at full weight TERRIBLE. i actually managed to 3/4 barrel roll the aircraft 4/10plane at empty weight with 90000lbs of fuel EVEN WORSE 2/10descent terrible 2/10Landing 3/10.How can this plane be as bad as it is with the ammount of time spent on it. PMDG is the main developer for me know. i may burn my downloaded files onto disc and flog em on ebay (CS) because i am that disapointed. they both cost around the same price, although with you guys you get most the variants in 1 package so it works out cheaper then CS. All PMDG staff should be proud of there developments. i give all between 9 and 10 out of 10. is it legal to burn my CS downloaded files onto a disc and sell. thats how unhappy with them i am.Keep up the good work guys.looking forward to the NGXcheers
Completely agree, the CS FDE are a joke. I don't even want to get started on all the things that they do poorly, that is why I will only purchase their aircraft during there 9.99 euro sales.