Sign in to follow this  

Weird Problem Revised

OK a while back I reported that I had what I thought might be a timezone or "clock-striking-midnight" problem in FS9 because it seemed as though the sim hiccupped at 00:00 GMT. I've not been able to reproduce that exact problem again, BUT I do remember having had a similar instance of the sim going reloading all the textures and scenery a couple of times before. It seems that (in VC mode) when doing a lot of panning, and PERHAPS when the wx is in the process of changing (not at all sure about that last point), I get the sim stopping, the textures and scenery reloads (almost like the sim is rebooting), then carries on. I didn't notice the first time for sure, but I think when it resumed flight, I had a nearby thunderstorm. When it repeated the reload a few minutes later, I believe the thunderstorm was gone. This time it triggered night textures, then reverted back to evening textures again. Is anyone else having a problem where the sim will suddenly stop, reload the scenery and textures, then continue on? This one is a mystery, and one I really hope can be fixed.Many thanks,Glenn