Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

out of reverse, condition levers to taxi

Hi bryan just downloaded it the other day and makes flying the js41 so much easy. The only problem i have got is a minor one at that everything else works except the out of reverse, conditon levers to taxi. I have done two flights now and the fo wont reconize the command so i have to skip the roll out out mode and go to the shut down mode which is nobig deal. So was wondering what iiam doing wrong i give the command in roll out mode after the fo says 70 knots than i pull the throttles out of reverse the green light goes out than i give the command but no reply from the fo. will do more voice training a go but since everything else works fine. thx alot for another exellant product from yourself.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi bryan just downloaded it the other day and makes flying the js41 so much easy. The only problem i have got is a minor one at that everything else works except the out of reverse, conditon levers to taxi. I have done two flights now and the fo wont reconize the command so i have to skip the roll out out mode and go to the shut down mode which is nobig deal. So was wondering what iiam doing wrong i give the command in roll out mode after the fo says 70 knots than i pull the throttles out of reverse the green light goes out than i give the command but no reply from the fo. will do more voice training a go but since everything else works fine. thx alot for another exellant product from yourself.
Hi,Glad to hear you like it!Just tried to reproduce your issue, and it worked for me, so I'm not sure what's happening in your case.I said: "Out of reverse conditions levers taxi" as a single phrase.You can see this in the Green Bar if the Green Bar display is enabled.I also tried it in Roll-Out mode right after the FO called "70 knots" during the landing, and it worked. The FO acknowledged it by saying "condition levers taxi".Make sure you're saying "out of reverse condition levers taxi" as a single phrase... don't break it up.Cheers,

thx bryan for ur quick reply will give that a go but i dont recall getting the green bar on top so that could be the problem will give it another go will report back with the results. already passed the messge about this excellant product in the pmdg forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

thx bryan for ur quick reply will give that a go but i dont recall getting the green bar on top so that could be the problem will give it another go will report back with the results. already passed the messge about this excellant product in the pmdg forum
Hi Peter,Anything the speech recognition engine detects will be visible in the green bar.You can turn the green bar on/off by clicking the DSP button on the FS2Crew Main Panel.Cheers,

hi bryan what i meant by the green bar is that nothing appears in the roll out mode in the green bar as it does in other modes i meant to say in the previous post. I tried again with no luck in roll out mode but i did see the green bar come up with "no" written in it so the green bar does work in roll out mode. When i exited the rwy and changed mode to after landing i got it to work out of reverse conditons levers taxi? unless it was a delayed event i dont know when i was in roll out mode i repeated it a few times with no success so than i changed to after landing mode than it appeared after i repeated the command in the after land mode so i dont know if it was a delayed or the command that i just gave it. Least iam getting further than the nite b4 least i got it to work but not in the riht mode mode will keep trying.

Peter kelberg

hi bryan what i meant by the green bar is that nothing appears in the roll out mode in the green bar as it does in other modes i meant to say in the previous post. I tried again with no luck in roll out mode but i did see the green bar come up with "no" written in it so the green bar does work in roll out mode. When i exited the rwy and changed mode to after landing i got it to work out of reverse conditons levers taxi? unless it was a delayed event i dont know when i was in roll out mode i repeated it a few times with no success so than i changed to after landing mode than it appeared after i repeated the command in the after land mode so i dont know if it was a delayed or the command that i just gave it. Least iam getting further than the nite b4 least i got it to work but not in the riht mode mode will keep trying.
Hi Pete,Try this:1. Load the Jetstream.2. Open the FS2Crew Main Panel.3. Don't touch a thing. Leave the mode in "Turn".4. Speak: "Out of reverse condition levers taxi".That phrase should appear in the green bar on top of the screen.The speech recognition engine will detect "everything" regardless of what mode you're in... however, the FO and FS2Crew in general will only "act" on the commands if you're in the right mode.This is to prevent the gear from accidentally being dropped in cruise, etc.Let me know about the test I mentioned.Also, are you using a headset or a mic? Cheers,

hi bryan iam using a head set microsoft lifechat lx-3000 did the test u said and nothing came up on the green bar, said other phases which appeared on green bar but some reason this phase doesnt like me heheh guess i need to do more on the speech reconition

Peter kelberg

hi bryan iam using a head set microsoft lifechat lx-3000 did the test u said and nothing came up on the green bar, said other phases which appeared on green bar but some reason this phase doesnt like me heheh guess i need to do more on the speech reconition
Try saying it an American accent... sometimes that can help.

I'm also about zero for five attempts on this one too....maybe it's my Canadian accent :( cheersGreg

I remember this one being a bit difficult to get right during the beta. I just tried with the release version, and I had no problems. May be a matter of moving the microphone a bit closer to or further away from the mouth.

I just finished another flight.Worked fine this time.For some reason it's a bit of a tongue twister for me so I rehearsed it a few times before landing. :( cheersParksy

For some reason it's a bit of a tongue twister for me so I rehearsed it a few times before landing. :(
Yeah, I had a similar issue initially with this command. On my first flight it wasn't recognized however on all flights since it has worked.Regards,Serge

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

Yeah, I had a similar issue initially with this command. On my first flight it wasn't recognized however on all flights since it has worked.Regards,Serge
Hi Serge,Glad it works for you. Is your accent French by chance?

Hi bryan no luck yet with the out of reverse yet maybe u can send a recording of when u say it lol than i just play it when need it heheheh

Peter kelberg