Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chriz6662

Flow Charts

Guest Chriz6662

hi! I have created a Flow Chart for FS2Crew. Now you have three handy pages instead of the 43 page Manual in your Cockpit :) Perfect to learn FS2Crew or to check up something. Have Fun and please Reply for suggestion cu chriz

Guest AtcZero

Great work! Thanks!Chris

How do I read these charts? I presume statements in blue are recited commands to the FO, what about statements in black? Is that stuff I have to do myself, or does the FO do it all for me?

Thanks ChrizI made my own flow charts as well, I must say yours is MUCH nicer :( cheersGreg

Thanks Chriz.The flow charts are excellent. The only suggestion I can think of is to ask if it's possible to make the pdf's a higher resolution as when I view these at 100% the text is a little bit blurry.Bruce,The left hand side of the flow chart is the Captains duties and the right hand side is the FO's duties (look at the headings). The blue text represents spoken words (either what you say to the FO or what the FO says to you), the black text represents actions, the green text is interaction with the Video Marshaller part of the software and the red text is just descriptive text.Regards,Serge

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

Guest Chriz6662

Serge75 give me your email and I can send you a higher Quality with 19MB

Thanks Chriz.The flow charts are excellent. The only suggestion I can think of is to ask if it's possible to make the pdf's a higher resolution as when I view these at 100% the text is a little bit blurry.Bruce,The left hand side of the flow chart is the Captains duties and the right hand side is the FO's duties (look at the headings). The blue text represents spoken words (either what you say to the FO or what the FO says to you), the black text represents actions, the green text is interaction with the Video Marshaller part of the software and the red text is just descriptive text.Regards,Serge

Chris,Feel free to put your flow charts in the Avsim and Flightsim file library.A lot of FS2Crew users don't visit this forum, so there's a better chance they'll be able to see your work in the various file libraries.Cheers,

Cheers Chriz. Pm sent.

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

hi! I have created a Flow Chart for FS2Crew. Now you have three handy pages instead of the 43 page Manual in your Cockpit :) Perfect to learn FS2Crew or to check up something. Have Fun and please Reply for suggestion cu chriz
Hi Chriz,Nice work on the flowcharts. At a youthful 68 I still have very good eyesight, but even with glasses I am finding the text a little difficult to read due to the low font size. Do you have a way of converting the copy from pdf to plain text (MS Word or similar)? If so is there a way I could access it? It doesn't have to be formatted - I can take care of that. It will save me retyping the whole thing. But don't go to big trouble though - just thought I'd ask first in case you have a full-featured pdf program that lets you pull the text or you have it already in text form. With kind regards,Gareth :( LEAL, Spain

Hi Chriz,Nice work on the flowcharts. At a youthful 68 I still have very good eyesight, but even with glasses I am finding the text a little difficult to read due to the low font size. Do you have a way of converting the copy from pdf to plain text (MS Word or similar)? If so is there a way I could access it? It doesn't have to be formatted - I can take care of that. It will save me retyping the whole thing. But don't go to big trouble though - just thought I'd ask first in case you have a full-featured pdf program that lets you pull the text or you have it already in text form. With kind regards,Gareth :( LEAL, Spain
Here is one I put together as well. It's read more as a script for the CA and excludes what the FO is doing.

Here is one I put together as well. It's read more as a script for the CA and excludes what the FO is doing.
Thanks for this one. A great help!Gareth

Chriz did very good job, thanks for that.But still I wanted to have 'my style' checklists and flows, so I made them. Please find them attached.They are based mostly on FS2crew manual, PMDG checklists, and Chriz's work referenced too. I hope it's not a problem (any permissions or copyrights).Let me know by PM if you find any mistakes or errors, or maybe you have some suggestions.What you can say or call is in blue.Checklists and "things to do" are in black.Comments, explanations, some FO calls are dark red.Marshaller comunications are green.My intension was to make it easy readable when printed 2 pages on one A4 or letter paper.I hope you like it.Regards,Pawel

Pawel Dragan

Poland, Gdansk

Nice work Pawel. We are getting spoiled for choice here. :( Cheers,Serge

Chriz did very good job, thanks for that.But still I wanted to have 'my style' checklists and flows, so I made them. Please find them attached.They are based mostly on FS2crew manual, PMDG checklists, and Chriz's work referenced too. I hope it's not a problem (any permissions or copyrights).Let me know by PM if you find any mistakes or errors, or maybe you have some suggestions.What you can say or call is in blue.Checklists and "things to do" are in black.Comments, explanations, some FO calls are dark red.Marshaller comunications are green.My intension was to make it easy readable when printed 2 pages on one A4 or letter paper.I hope you like it.Regards,Pawel
Pawel, please upload that to the Avsim and Flightsim File libraries.Cheers,