Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon_151

I caught Ferdy Lying!

I don't want to post in the other thread because it takes too long to load. Anyway, I opened up the first of two emails Ferdy sent me and look:"Someone uploaded your file to our system. People upload their files to ->http://volftp.mondadori.com/e/servizi/invio_file/corpo.htm Avsim?...still opened?... I don't want to waste my time visiting that site....sorry...I'm a very busy person and I have much more important things to do!"Someone uploaded my file to your system huh? That person is MR. FERDY SERENA! AVSIM has ALWAYS been opened. Much more 'important' things to do, huh? His 'more important' thing to do is to steal freeware work for his ignorant First Class Members. :-mad http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/9vsve/dlsig.jpg

Presumably the "much more important things to do" is either a) find a new ISP or :( find a new site to leech his files off !!!!

What I would like to know is, has anyone actually won the Leadtek GF4 video card - ie. does "Mr. Paolo Bertolino" member no.683 actually exist ?.The sceptic in me says otherwise, of course I could be wrong and Ferdy is giving away legit prizes to legit members.Andy

Guest jon_151

Avsim?...still opened?... I don't want to waste my time visiting that site....sorry...I'm a very busy person and I have much more important things to do!"Yeah too busy to steal people's files'eh ? and also I have never upload anything to VolFTP ! never ! I only upload to Avsim and I found the next day my file was in their server.I think those who won the prizes are his own relative !.