Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

bojote's tweaks but/and blurries

Hi,I can't get rid of those annoying blurries in the distance. I have the following tweaks applied:highmemfix=1STALE_BUFFER_THRESHOLD=2147483647 TextureMaxLoad=9TBM=120UsePools=0 I really don't know what to do anymore.Any suggestion ?ThanksSpecsw7 x64- i7980x (@4.25)- GTX480- drivers 257.15P.s. I'm including some pix so that you can see the blurries I'm getting. I took 2 of them pictures over the atlantic. (concorde-x)

I really don't know what to do anymore.Any suggestion ?
Can you post the same screenshots WITHOUT the tweaks? do you have the FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION line in your fsx.cfg? what value? Is your frame locked? internally or externally?

Hi,I can't get rid of those annoying blurries in the distance. I have the following tweaks applied:highmemfix=1STALE_BUFFER_THRESHOLD=2147483647 TextureMaxLoad=9TBM=120UsePools=0 I really don't know what to do anymore.Any suggestion ?ThanksSpecsw7 x64- i7980x (@4.25)- GTX480- drivers 257.15P.s. I'm including some pix so that you can see the blurries I'm getting. I took 2 of them pictures over the atlantic. (concorde-x)
Hi - I think you/we would benefit more if this was posted in existing threads by Bojote and Tabs IMOThe UsePools tweak has been replaced by [bUFFERPOOLS]RejectThreshold=524288 //512kBHere is what Ryan said over at the PMDG forumRegarding the tiling that you see you will notice it is shaped like a cross and has always been a part of FSX. At the cost of performance (may not be an issue due to your specs) You can change the detail by adjusting the following to 5.5 or 6.5 under:[TERRAIN]LOD_RADIUS=4.500000I have noticed the tiling is more evident over open water as the visuals are influenced by Bojotes Shader mod which he has described in his post.Hopefully the guide will be released soon. Best,

\Robert Hamlich/

Can you post the same screenshots WITHOUT the tweaks? do you have the FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION line in your fsx.cfg? what value? Is your frame locked? internally or externally?
I get stutters if I lock the frames.It feels smoother unlocked.No fiber frame time fraction entry in my fsx.cfg. :(

Hi - I think you/we would benefit more if this was posted in existing threads by Bojote and Tabs IMOThe UsePools tweak has been replaced by [bUFFERPOOLS]RejectThreshold=524288 //512kBHere is what Ryan said over at the PMDG forumRegarding the tiling that you see you will notice it is shaped like a cross and has always been a part of FSX. At the cost of performance (may not be an issue due to your specs) You can change the detail by adjusting the following to 5.5 or 6.5 under:[TERRAIN]LOD_RADIUS=4.500000I have noticed the tiling is more evident over open water as the visuals are influenced by Bojotes Shader mod which he has described in his post.Hopefully the guide will be released soon. Best,
Thanks Robert ! I will give RejectThreshold=524288 //512kB a go. BTW, I'm not using the shader mod.Edit: I tried RejectThreshold=524288 //512kB and it made everything worse. It looked all flat. I took it off and put usepools=85000000 it is a bit better now.not by much tho.

I get stutters if I lock the frames.It feels smoother unlocked.
but locking frames also fixes the blurries problem correct?

but locking frames also fixes the blurries problem correct?
Not really.It doesn't make any difference :(