Sign in to follow this  
Guest locotus1

South African Airways paint request

Having followed this topic and the now closed poll - and the reason for this ( talk about shooting yourself in the foot ) , makes you wonder how many others use this method , or how many accounts this individual has opened here .What I do not understand however , is that Mark has in the past made several paints for the person involved ( after looking at other topics on this part of the forum ) and I fail to see the reason behind it all . Not exactly a big thank you to Mark for his work either .It makes you wonder why some people even request a paint ( or multiple requests - you can only fly one plane at a time anyway ) , or is just to see what a painter is willing to do to paint aircraft . I for one will be asking for a real email address ( no hotmail or gmail ) , before beginning any repaint requests in the future , if only to be able to send it on to the admin here to check on the person in question ( if anything untoward occurs ) . If I upload a paint here ( or other sites ) I have to place a ( working ) email address in my readme file . Hopefully this is a one off , as these actions do affect others here and elsewhere .John Glanville

As the starter of this topic lost his account due to misbehave, this topic has become obsolete now.PSJohn wrote "Hopefully this is a one off , as these actions do affect others here and elsewhere" .I agree John.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints