Sign in to follow this  
Guest EvanG

Do i need the Jetway to work if i wanna use FS Passengers?

Guest EvanG

Im planning on FS Passengers, and my Jetway doesnt come to the aircraft, so do i NEED the jetway to activate the passangers to enter the plane?

No, you just need to open the cabin door. Shift+E

NAX669.png

Guest EvanG

Okay thanks! So i'll buy it then. Is it worth the money? Does it work good with Windows 7?

I've been using it in W7 for a while now with no problem. I think it's worth the money. It adds atmosphere to your flights.

NAX669.png

I use FSpassX since it comes for FSX. Really good add-on. It adds realism, force You to take care of pax, aircraft. You have plenty of options (lights penalty, transponder penalty...), random failures. Go for it, You wont regret.The biggest (and only as far as I know) disadvantage is absolutely no support from the developer. You can find some support in forum from the users. Better than none.Is is compatible with W7 64bit.

It can add random failures. If you make a hard landing, the tires will blow, and your aircraft will be stuck on the runway. You can hear the sirens of the emergency vehicles, and the flight attendants telling the passengers to evacuate the aircraft. Not good for your ego.

NAX669.png