Sign in to follow this  
Jay R

FS2004 PAI American AI

I was able to instal the American Airlines FP and Aircraft into FS2004. But unfortunately all the do all day is go around. I did remove any @ in the flightplan if there was any. ANyone have ideas as to what I can do? There is plenty of spaces available at the airport, so that is not the reason.Anybody willing to give it a shot?

http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssigsmall.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Guest FlyinJ

You're not alone, Jason. I've been having the same problem with my PAI aircraft. Every now and then, one of them will actually make it onto the runway, but 99% of them do go-arounds. I thought at first it might be the .air and .cfg files causing the problem, so I copied the default FS2004 .air and .cfg files to my PAI aircraft folders and then adjusted the contact points and lights settings. I also made sure the sim= was set to the proper .air file. But still, they just keep going around.Hopefully, someone will chime in here with what is causing this to happen.

Guest FlyinJ

Jason,I did some more poking around and found that in topic #5292, the concensus is that all "@" symbols must be removed from your FS2002 FlightPlans.txt file and then you must compile it using the new TTools for FS2004.If you've already done that, I apologize for the reiteration.I'm off to go give it a try.Jeff