Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gregg580

PLEASE HELP!!!

Guest b86p

Hey,I just got FS9 and when I tried to play it on a different resolution than 800x640x32 the Create Flight page along with everything else doesnot show up except for the plane picture. Also when I do find the FLY NOW button everything is black except for the status bar which flickers as it loads the flight. When I'm, in the plane it seems to work ok tho until i bring the menu backj up.I have tries many driver versions but so far nothing! I have a GeForce4 TI4200 128MB card.Please help me get this thing workin!Thank you,Billy

Guest b86p

Does anyone have any sugestions, I would love to get this working!thanks

Guest emergency_pants

But it works ok on 800x640? That's a bit odd. It really does sound like a driver issue. Which drivers have you tried so far?Did you uninstall your old videocard drivers before updating them?Also, have you checked to see what version of DirectX is installed? Try re-installing it just to be sure it is fully installed.Are you using WindowsXP? If so, use the 'Windows Update' tool to install SP1, DirectX 9 and any other critical updates.Does it do the same thing both in full screen mode AND windowed mode?You may well have done all of the above but maybe there's something there that might help :)Good luck with it, Simon.

Guest Gregg580

Billy, I get this if the Anti-alaising is set to anything other then none or 4x's or better on the graphics card/desk top setting. I've tried other drivers other then 44.03, but still there. Using a Ti4600. I usualy will be in 4xXS AA anyway. Turn off AA or set to 4x's to see what happens.Gregg