Sign in to follow this  
shermank

WHERE'S THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE

I am not certain whether this is the correct forum, but, I have installed, and later uninstalled the shader program...obviously, I am responsible for the results on my own system...and am not looking to blame ******* or anyone for this problem. Does anyone know how I can get the GG Bridge to look as it should? Thanks for all your ideas and help.Sherm

If my understanding of the movie "The Lanogliers" is correct, you must wait for time to catch up to you and all will be well.Sorry, could not resist :( -John

If my understanding of the movie "The Lanogliers" is correct, you must wait for time to catch up to you and all will be well.Sorry, could not resist :( -John
LOL...actually, over at Flightsim, someone suggested it looked like David Copperfield was getting ready to make it dissapear....but, still looking for an answer...Sherm

but, still looking for an answer...Sherm
I think the answer might lie with Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush and Dick Cheney..... something to do with "securing our borders..."

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I think the answer might lie with Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush and Dick Cheney..... something to do with "securing our borders..."
Well, I was not thinking politics....I just want my bridge back....:-)ShermSeriously, does anyone have an idea about how to cure this problem?

Hi there,it does appear to be an issue with the transparent bits of the GG textures and some of the usual culprits for that are a non-SP1/SP2 FSX installation or using DX10 preview mode or having done some bulk edits of texture formats in the name of fps improvements.Cheers, Holger