Sign in to follow this  

I think I have been fooled big time !!?

Trust you to be negative. An automated system does not require, in the office 24/7 and well you know it.

Hi Torben,Thanks for your info. :-)I have noticed that there are very few (if even one) who have something good to say about SSW. But there are some who likes to jump on each and every person who has something negative to say about them.But I am not surprised. There has been quite a few examples where suddenly there are people who only post when complains are raised. :-hmmmThe trend is clear. I could name at least 5 or 6 producers/distributors who couldn

Staffan

RobertLOL Great reply.Funny that they will take your money 24/7 but Jentwing does`nt mention that part does he?Best RegardsTed

Hi,I mentioned only what I myself experienced. The model of SSW A310 looks about perfect and I cannot find anywhere a better VC. But I just cannot fly it, just was able to load it twice by a trick and had a walk-around. But fly... No, I tried once and found about all the bugs then.The trend is normal. It is software you pay money for. It is a hobby where you pay sometimes a lot money and someone is there to take it and exchange it with a software product you wanted. Well, that is marketing and all about profit, gained out of wanting to do a nice hobby. How many are there who use it to learn for the PPL and will earn money by flying around in real???When I buy a electric tool and dicover it has bugs and doesnt work as it should, I go back where I bought it and give it back, getting the same but without bugs or getting my money back. I do the same with software and the more I experience getting software with lots of bugs, the more I tend to do as I do with a physical material tool.I know "helping the developer and become a beta-tester", "communicate with each other and so be a big town where every one knows each other..."I tell you what: When I wanna get to know someone and or talk with some one or a few, I may meet them by e-mail, chat etc., but my goal is to establish a communication level where we wanna MEET each other in real. I need to smell him/her, be able to tough him/her and talk with someone using all my sences and sensors. Not just by playing online together via VATSIM etc. using headsets to 'talk' with each other. Do you wanna make friends, you have to go out and meet someone often. That doesnt work for long and as deep via internet.I am with this internet since the first days of CompuServe and AOL, as I became a beta-tester for them...I found three times virtual love via internet and one time it got great enought for real love. I met the girl and was together with her in real. And I guess I will never find another as deep love then.You may consider see and make the difference between social issue and businuess / profit via Internet... It sometimes helps. It did for me. I was chat-addicted for many months, even years....

Well Stafan, one can always contact their credit card company and throw the problem into dispute. The charge will be suspended until the matter is resolved. The Vendor will be inconvenienced by having to deal with the dispute. When the vendor learns why the charge is being disputed he will be told that he charged the card but did not deliver the product. This will be his wake up call.

Guest WorkingStiff

Whatever happened to "caveat emptor?"There have been 31 topics on the SSW A310 posted in the last month; most of the comments have been quite negative. Why anyone would want to purchase this aircraft with all the problems that have been cataloged is beyond me. I suppose if you're European then an Airbus A310 is a "must have" item; regardless of the vendor.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/29915.gif