Sign in to follow this  
Guest planenutter

Wilco A400M error

Guest planenutter

When i go to open it fs closes without warning. Does anybody have any ideas about this as i spent

Guest jeffa1
When i go to open it fs closes without warning. Does anybody have any ideas about this as i spent

Guest planenutter

Still no luck :'(

Guest jeffa1
Still no luck :'(
turning anti virus of then a clean install of worked for me in vista 32bit and xp on a previous pc . when i used to select the airlifter you would hear a beep then crash to desktop .i dont know whether uac would also cause probs as i have mine turned off.but i am pretty this is an anti virus issue ,i would try again as it worked for me .just remembered go to justflight site under support a400 airlifter there is a service pack 1 which stops the crash to desktop. disable anti virus uninstall the airlifter re-install then install service pack.sorry i forgot about service pack1

Guest jeffa1
turning anti virus of then a clean install of worked for me in vista 32bit and xp on a previous pc . when i used to select the airlifter you would hear a beep then crash to desktop .i dont know whether uac would also cause probs as i have mine turned off.but i am pretty this is an anti virus issue ,i would try again as it worked for me .just remembered go to justflight site under support a400 airlifter there is a service pack 1 which stops the crash to desktop. disable anti virus uninstall the airlifter re-install then install service pack.sorry i forgot about service pack1
or go to wilco.pub then support , airlifter ,and all the updates are there including the crash to desktop patch .

Guest planenutter

they are for fs2004 though. This is FSX!

they are for fs2004 though. This is FSX!
and Wilco is the one providing support and selling the plane so I'd hazard a guess and saythey might just know a wee bit more then we do.

Guest jeffa1
There's a patch on the Just Flight website for FSX users. It's free for download!
i have the airlifter installed in both fs9 and fsx and work perfectly useing the patch . for fsx i used the fsx update to install into fsx , i'm pretty sure i used the fs 2004 crash patch in fsx to stop the crashes to desktop.

And now back to current reality...

Fatal A400M crash linked to data-wipe mistake

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33078767

Sad but educational...and chilling...Aerosoft et al, ...are you listening?

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2