Sign in to follow this  
OldFlyboy

Blinking Whitish Rectangles in JS-41 Cockpit

Never had any problems with the JS until a couple of days ago. All views are perfect except in the VC. It is as if a rectangular flashlight is blinking around in the cockpit. The rectangles are dim and therefore do not block out the view but obviously the plane cannot be flown with that going on. It happens at any airport so it is not that annoying beacon at the default location.Can anyone suggest a fix?. There have been no changes or addons recently so I don't have a clue. The blinking happens in the JS-41 only and reloading the plane or restarting FSX does not fix it.System is i7 LGA 1166, ASUS MB (forget the number), 6Gigs Corsair Dominator RAM, Sapphire 5870 graphics, onboard sound, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.Thanks in advance.Neal Howard

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Use medium quality settings for the JS41 in the config manager. If it's what I think it is, that should fix it for now. A service pack is on the way if I remember correctly, and it's supposed to be addressed there.

I have found a fix for this that works for me: Wfhen you load up the j41, moas it up at a very tiny airport in the middle of no where. Then change airports to where ever you wish to fly. If it doest work, lower your j41 sliders to medium and try the same thing. This works 100% of the time for me but others have said it doesn't work.

Noah Bryant

Thanks dazz...that did the trick and actualy, I don't notice any difference in the quality.

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

There is a service pack coming that is going to address this issue All the best

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK