Sign in to follow this  
sonic5

CTDs and scenery

I to have problems with these nasy CTDs, but I think after reading all the problems with the same others are having I think there is a comon problem, we all might have . Seems my FSX was fine until I added PACIFIC NORTHWEST byOrbix, so I think most of the CTDs are caused by scenery, or some other simular add ons, I think if Microsoft or these scenery companys dont look into this matter, because there are just to many of the same problems happening, no one is going to by anymore addons, whats the scence if it doesnt work, theyll just go to X-PLANE, maybe if there was a way to find out if the add-ons were the same in all cases, just delete them i guess. I have read, people buying new computers, rebuilding there existing ones for what, to still have the same problem.

I to have problems with these nasy CTDs, but I think after reading all the problems with the same others are having I think there is a comon problem, we all might have . Seems my FSX was fine until I added PACIFIC NORTHWEST byOrbix, so I think most of the CTDs are caused by scenery, or some other simular add ons, I think if Microsoft or these scenery companys dont look into this matter, because there are just to many of the same problems happening, no one is going to by anymore addons, whats the scence if it doesnt work, theyll just go to X-PLANE, maybe if there was a way to find out if the add-ons were the same in all cases, just delete them i guess. I have read, people buying new computers, rebuilding there existing ones for what, to still have the same problem.
Zero CTD's here with PNW. Tried latest patches from Orbx? Have to say, they really deserve the

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.