Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

Bill Lyons Goes Freeware!

See the site! http://windrfters.com/Most of his creations are on allnodesarebusy.com - but should hopefully be at avism :DSorry if this has be announce already, I searched and found no results of itJason :-wave

Oh jeez! :-lol Most of the people I talk to online didn't know- oh well :-lol(Late) Jay :-wave

Guest bjornkeizers

I posted about this yesterday as well. No wonder most people didn't know - I didn't, because I never visit the BFU forum or Bill's site. First thing I heard about it was when I found the packages on flightsim.com. Anyway, I don't know why he did it, but I sure am very grateful for it. I had the best sunday I've had in a long long time yesterday, tinkering with the Globe, the garwood boat, the jeeps, and my favorite: the cub. They work absolutely fabulous in FS2004.

Guest aafuss

It's great to see Bill Lyon's addons go freeware-considering at the moment many free FS addons are going payware.

I think Mr Lyons' work at about $12 USD was a bargain. I had only purchased the Cub up to this point. But I'd have bought them all at that price considering the detail one receives in each package.