Sign in to follow this  
SLKVP

EXCELLENT A300B4 PANEL (FS2002)

Hello to AllThere is an :-jumpy EXCELLENT :-jumpy A300B4 panel by Benoit Gaurant for FS2002 at the "other site" and I found it also in www.fs2000.org -> freeware downloads -> panels -> Scroll down or Search for A300This panel just rocks !!! :-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpyWhat we have: A very nice Panel + an aircraftAutopilot just like the A300B4 including Flight Directors, IAS Hold, PITCH hold, ROLL hold modes and AUTOLAND 2 and 3. There was no VS hold in A300B4 and you will NOT find one here.Thrust rating panel that sets and holds acurately N1 (within .1-.2 )Flight Engineer Panel with Electrics, Hydraulics and APU. NO FAKE switches here !!!Failures Panel. Yes !!! and if you press I to see smoke, you will see smoke from ENG2 accompanied with and Engine2 FIRE WARNING. The attention to detail is so hudge that, if you switch on the HYD power tranfer switches and then the GREEN system electropumps, the pressure on BLUE and YELLO systems will start to rise after the HYD press in GREEN system has rised and the LO PRESS warning light has extinguished (Provided Engines are off or ENGINE DRIVEN HYD pumps are all off)If you find yourself without APU and Generators, turnn the switch to EMER BUS.You need you also download the manual if you really want to enjoy this MASTERPIECE.PANEL: a3bgt_20.zip 3.3MBMANUAL: a3002_gb.zip 2.2MBSOUNDS: a3bgtsnd.zip 10MB (only FLIGHTSIM.COM)To my opinion, this A300B4 panel and Benoit Gaurant goes along with Richard Probst's, Bill Grabowski's and other great freeware panels' Developers. (Sorry if I miss other great freeware panels and developers, this is not intentional, usualy I fly Jets) This is a :-eek MUST HAVE :-eek panel. Don't miss it even if Airbuses are not your favoriteBEER !!!! :-beerchug ( © goes to Steve but for the other word that sounds the same)Samuel Kalachoras :-waveAthensGreece

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

Sounds great, how is performance with that panel?Thanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Hi,Yes that is a true masterpiece. :-)However, tried to install it in FS2004, but unfortunately it doesn

Staffan

Thank you! Downloading now.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Thanks for the heads up! Loading right now. :-)Oh oh Staffan, sounds like bad news. No more FS8 here... :- We'll see :-hah *hopy*

Guys!I've just realised. This is the same person who produced that superb Caravele panel. Haven't had time to install this new one yet, but now I know it'll be good. I'm still on 2K2......not so bad after all!Benoit - if you're reading, THANK YOU!!!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

the A300B4 panel is in the library !!!Airbus A300-B4-2C (Download #34510) A300B4-2C English Documentation (Download #34511) A300B4-2C French Documentation (Download #34512) Airbus A300B Panel Sounds (Download #34513) Enjoy!!! Samuel Kalachoras :-waveAthensGreece

Sam. 

I'll bump it too.It's a great package.'No more good freeware, moan, moan, moan' What a load of b------s.Go get it!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Yep the A300 panel works in FS9 too !Just get rid of the spaces in the panel.cfg file, as above.You do have to put a300bgt2.gau=1 in the OLDMODULES section of the fs9.cfg file to stop the warning message.With both the A300 and Caravelle panels it's important that you follow the panel procedures in the docs, but it's definitely worth the effort. Thanks Benoit ......Jackhttp://www.dolphin-star.net/TCA/Paintshop/ybanner_tca_FM.gif

Jack Ford

Guest simpilot

Thanks for the tip! I got it working with a plane from flightsimpakistan.com and it works like a charm. I have also added the flight deck views from Paul Golding's A310 package. I have not experienced any errors even though I have not put the guage file under [old modules].Again, thanks for the heads-up!Cheers!Richard

Again BUMP !!!Thanks for the FS9 tips. Have nice flights:-beerchugSamuel Kalachoras :-waveAthensGreece

Sam. 

FS9 Update in Avsim Library :-)Airbus A300B4-2c Patch (Download #34666) Filename: a3bgtfs9.zipSamuel Kalachoras :-waveAthensGreece

Sam.