Sign in to follow this  
Toys_R_Us

multiple monitors

Guest dara

HiI'm looking into using more than one monitor for fs2002, what hardware software is needed?

HelloI run a GF 4 TI 4600, 2 monitors are linked to it (15 & 21 ') with different resolutions, just plug and play...Omegadriver XP 1.4403 Performance

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest LarryJ_KMSO

I've been running either FS2004 or FS2002 on a GF Ti 4600 128 MB driving two 19 inch analog monitors, one directly and one through LeadTek's DVI dongle. I get acceptible performance of around 20 fps with the throttle quad, radio stack, and new Garmin GPS running on the second monitor. Drivers are 45.20 with Direct 9.0b. MB is asus p4pe with 2.4 GHz 1 GB DDR ram.I've never been able to undock the FS2004 gauge windows(gps etc) in full screen mode though (works fine in FS2002). And I had to back off some of the display settings in FS2004. Performance now is comparible to FS2002 and the on screen eye candy and far better than FS2002.Larry JonesFlorence, MT

You will need Windows 98(Second Edition), or Windows XP.Buy any cheap PCI video card. There will be no performance requirements on that second monitor, so any card will do.Fire up your machine. Right click on the desktop. Choose "Properties" and then "Settings". Click anywhere on the monitor "2" icon in that box and then check, "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor", in that Window. You can also set resolution and other settings if you want, for monitor 2.That's it.... You might have to re-boot.It's simple, fast, and cheap.... and very effective I might add.Then by all means, go out and buy FS Navigator !!!!!Bob (Lecanto, Fl)