Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

What happened to...?

Hi Guys&Gals,just one question. I read that that "Starship Project" was to be banned from avsim.com in the slipstream of the recent fsfactory events but the author valued his avsim membership and withdrew from the latter site.Can anyone tell me anything about the project's status and/or where to find info about it?Thanks,Torsten

Guest Dominik Mann

I'd like to know this, too...was really looking forward to this plane :-( ...

Guest mikehaska

I believe the author was not involved in the fiasco, and is continuing his modelling career (aircraft, get your mind out of the gutter ;-) ) I assume he'll find somewhere else to upload the files to, because that aircraft was too beautiful to let disappear!

You are correct. He certainly remains a member of this community (after a small misunderstanding on our part) and I look forward to seeing his works here at AVSIM.

Guest Dominik Mann

Good to hear, Tom! :D

Yes indeed.Thanks to AVSIM (staff) to have it re-evaluated. I'm definitely looking forward to see the Starship released via Your site.Torsten

I hope Tom would re-evaluate the Euroflight misunderstanding with Kris Bentley. EFG lost the perfect host because of stupid actions of Mr. Kris B. I regret that thing went like they did. However, if Tom (Avsim) remains with his decission then it's fine by me. Another Freeware group gone...

Alexander, we're always open to re-evaluating such things. Send me an email and let's talk.