Sign in to follow this  
Guest pappyleach

Does not land at airport

Guest pappyleach

On the last couple of flights having the co pilot flying for me the co pilot did just fine except when arriving at the go to airport the AC just kept on flying and did not land .The last flight was to KATL so i know the ILLS is good there .Comments please.

Which co-pilot, which aircraft? Presumably in a sim, which one?Could be seen as realistic in some sense, as that has actually happened once or twice in real life. On one occasion, a co-pilot of an airliner remarked to the Captain (who had control) that he was a little to the left of the runway centreline as the lights of the runway came into sight. Still the aircraft remained on the left as they continued their descent, but as they got nearer to the runway, the aircraft started moving to the right, so the co-pilot assumed this was the Captain correcting the alignment, but the aircraft continued moving to the right and went past the centreline, at which point the co-pilot looked over to the Captain and saw his hand slipping off the throttles. The Captain had been dead for several minutes.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest zacharace
On the last couple of flights having the co pilot flying for me the co pilot did just fine
By co-pilot, do you mean autopilot? :(

On the last couple of flights having the co pilot flying for me the co pilot did just fine except when arriving at the go to airport the AC just kept on flying and did not land .The last flight was to KATL so i know the ILLS is good there .
Before soliciting for comments could you first elaborate what all this means??? :(