Sign in to follow this  

I still have not HAZE,HELP

i can see haze ONLY if i'm bellow visibility base. Look at picture.WIN ME, 1GHz, 512MB DDR,RADEON 9100 64MB with the newest OMEGA drivers.I tried turn on AF, but it didn't help me.

This appears to be a problem with the Radeon 9000, 9100 & 9200 cards which has been mentioned in several previous posts. Numerous e-mails to ATI have been sent by many and all we can do now is wait and see if they respond to the problem. You can apply a temporary partial fix by setting your tops in the visibility window to 50,000 and your base at 35,000. Just don't fly above 35,000 and you will see a slight haze on the horizon. This is only using the "User Defined" category. Beware that it is NOTHING like what you see in FS2K2 which is virtually realistic. (Oxymoron)