Sign in to follow this  
moish

Need Help with FSX and Nvidia 3D Vision

I am totaly lost with it and will appreciate any assistance :( I am fighting with it for a week now and am not able to get FSX to show up in the NV Control panel under the list of installed stereoscopic 3D compatible games. When I tried to run it anyway it showed ghosts, two images overlaping, and I got the errors say:Glow on lights are incorrectIncorrect 3D object placementI have a fresh install with all default settings, OS is Win7 64, my FSX "preview DX10" box is unchecked and I am using Gigabyte GTX480, tried few drivers....Has anyone got this resolved and can run the 3D Vision with FSX?Please help :(

I am totaly lost with it and will appreciate any assistance :( I am fighting with it for a week now and am not able to get FSX to show up in the NV Control panel under the list of installed stereoscopic 3D compatible games. When I tried to run it anyway it showed ghosts, two images overlaping, and I got the errors say:Glow on lights are incorrectIncorrect 3D object placementI have a fresh install with all default settings, OS is Win7 64, my FSX "preview DX10" box is unchecked and I am using Gigabyte GTX480, tried few drivers....Has anyone got this resolved and can run the 3D Vision with FSX?Please help :(
Are you using a 200 series driver with the 480? I tried them all and they will not work as well as previous releases. Plus the 200 series drivers have profile saving and settings problems for some, and the profile for FSX isn't present in all releases.I am using 197.55 which work well and with no problems, and nHancer still works.I don't know what to tell you as far as 3D is concerned.What monitor are you using?

thanks, it was found to be working fine even without being displayed in the compatibility list :(

I have same problem.  running three screens in 120 with dual 780s in 5700+ res.   But the lights are not 3d.  The rest looks great. Well better than great . Lights are very bad.  Stand out like sore thumb.  Can only fly at daytime and have to ignore the runway lights . 

Moish , I know you have to run in Fullscreen in order for the 3d to work correctly.  I have surround fullscreen and its awesome except for the runway lights.  

Says

"glow on lights are incorrect"

other than that, the 3d is crazy fun

BlindzZ

Do you have 3d Vison glasses.   You have to charge them.     Get the newest drivers from Nvidia also

Anyone on the Glow lights???

Forget lights and nightflying with Nvidia 3D in FSX. It's a known issue for very long time with 3DVision. Lights are not in line and not 3D. I'm flying now for 2,5 year only in 3DVision but due to this issue only in daylight. Then the only lights that are not in the correct placement are the PAPI light beside the runway but getting used to it.

Happy landings...

That's great!   Someone can fix this right?     LOL     Sure would be nice to see night again