Sign in to follow this  
Guest rbrown3rd

Small joystick for laptop

Guest rbrown3rd

I have a new Dell 8500 and would like to load FS2004 on it so that I can use the sim while on the road. The 8500 notebook has a 2.4 ghz processor and a Geforce 4 viceo card in it so it should do decently running the sim. My question is, "Does anyone know if there is a small joystick that could be used in a mobile situation such as this?" Thanks in advance for any info.

Guest rbrown3rd

>You could use Mouse as Yoke software to fly with the mouse.>See>http://www.lovettsoftware.fsnet.co.uk/Mous...ke_download.htm>for a driver to enable this good old (in FS until FS2000)>featureGood suggestion but I would still love to find a small joystick. Worse case I will just unplug my old CH Flightstick and take that with me. I will add your suggestion to my list of options. I went to the site and noticed that the FS2004 version is not quite ready.