Sign in to follow this  
moss1

looking for ai package

Hey everyone,I was looking at Ultimate Traffic however, is there something more current for FS9, or is that the most current there is? I am also looking for a program that will automatically populate all my airports with out having to run other utilities if possible. How is world of AI? If it's freeware like WOA that's great, but I would rather pay for it if it will be the best available. I had a pretty good setup before on my old system in which someone had sent me the package they compiled, but I can't remember who that was to find the old email umong thousands of them. So I want to start over again. Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone,I was looking at Ultimate Traffic however, is there something more current for FS9, or is that the most current there is? I am also looking for a program that will automatically populate all my airports with out having to run other utilities if possible. How is world of AI? If it's freeware like WOA that's great, but I would rather pay for it if it will be the best available. I had a pretty good setup before on my old system in which someone had sent me the package they compiled, but I can't remember who that was to find the old email umong thousands of them. So I want to start over again. Thanks in advance.
I 100000% suggest WOAI, but as you said you do have to install packages individually, I dont thin there is a one shot populates your whole fs scene when it comes to WOAI. But i think it is the best out there for AI, and it is Free.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Upside of being able to pick your packages is that you don't have to burden your install with stuff from the Democratic People's Republic of Wuzzoo if you don't ever fly there, and they only do ;)WOAI has an option to choose AI for a specific airport, and that's what I tend to use these days.And while you do have to download the packages, installing them all is a one-step process.WOAI is simply one of the best things that ever happened to Flight Simulator.

Upside of being able to pick your packages is that you don't have to burden your install with stuff from the Democratic People's Republic of Wuzzoo if you don't ever fly there, and they only do ;)WOAI has an option to choose AI for a specific airport, and that's what I tend to use these days.And while you do have to download the packages, installing them all is a one-step process.WOAI is simply one of the best things that ever happened to Flight Simulator.
That's right, you can install multiple packages in one shot. It has been a while since i installed any but now that you mention it I remember now.Go for WOAI, you wont be dissapointed.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest fs2004josh

anyone know a good website that has updated AFCAD's?

Right here. Go to the file library and search the FS9 AFCAD section or do a search for the State or country in which you are interested. Most times, sceneries also come with new AFCADs that fit that particular scenery (some people make additional AFCADs for sceneries too).

ng_driver.jpg

Supporter GhostRecon.net | AGgReSsion

WhiteKnight77's Place

Mike Shannon