Sign in to follow this  
Guest BP

2 Questions for FS9

Guest BP

Hi All,1. I can't seem to shift the views up or down when in any side views in the 2D cockpit. If I attempt to shift the view up/down in say the left view, nothing happens. But back at the forward view, the view has shifted. I can only shift the view while in the forward view. Is this a bug? Any idea's how to correct this? I tried remapping every view command to correct this but... nogo.2. This is more of a question than a problem. Is there a way to have the ATC text box pop up "ONLY" when it's addressing me? It's popping up for every a/c in the area is annoying as hell as 90% of the time it's open. I don't want to read every comm, just the one to me. Is there anything in the FS9.cfg I can change to do this?ThanksBill

1.) pretty sure 2d panning only works in front view.2.) in options/settings/atc DESELECT "show atc text" (that shows messages to others) and SELECT "auto show atc window".

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest BP

I can't pan, change eye point or look up/down in any side view while in the 2D cocokpit. This has to be a bug.Deselecting "Show atc text and selecting "auto show atc window" doesn't work. The Atc window doesn't open automaticly when messages are sent to me "if" the "show atc text" is "not" checked. Probably another bug. I wonder if there is another way around this via fs9.cfg?