Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ashleigh Davidson

Best freeware 727?

Guest HeavyFan

Hey guy's i need some help here!! I installed Richards panel into FS9, and it does not work at all!!! I Installed the sounds into the FS9 Sounds folder, Installed the Panel gauges into the planes panel folder, like u guy's said FS9 reads the gauges from the planes Panel folder itself! Now why do i get and FS9 Error pops up when i load up FFX 727 in FS9!!?? Seems u guiy's have it working correctly, but any panel i install from FS2002 to FS9 i always get this error!! With FS2004 modifications to get it to work like this panel, and i always get this ERROR!!!FS cannot Load Gauge....rp727_2.Gau, Tells me THis Gauge is Incompatible and FS will disable this File in FS!!??? What gives guy's? I need HELP, as it seems to work for u and not me?? Any HELP Will Be greatly appreciated as this panel looks pretty nice for a freeware Panel! PLEASE HELP!!-:( -:( MIKE

Try putting the gauge in the panel folder. Make sure you have FSsound.dll in your 2k4 modules folder. It will give you a caution just say you want to load it and see how it works. Thats what i had to do to make it work here. Also ad this line to your fs9.cfg, it will remove the warning on start up. Good luck!{OldModules} fssound.dll=1 remember use brackets, not paranthesisHornit

Guest HeavyFan

Hey HORNIT, yeah i have the gauges in the panel folder, but it still gave me the error i had when picking the 727 from the FS sartup menu? but i do not have the sound.Dll in my Modules folder, so i will try that and se if it works? thank's MIKE

Guest HeavyFan

Still no luck, still getting errors with the panels main gauges and FS crashes to the desktop!!-:( PLEASE anyone else got this panel to work in FS9?? MIKE-:(

Guest flying_pilot

Hi!Which panel? I know there are two of Richard's Panel (something like rp727_3 [the first one out] or rp727_4) sorry I can't remember the correct names. I found the ap for rp727_3 has black section in autopilit (radio) window. Thanks.

Guest Bud

Thids is my favourite plane. I can't imagine FS9 without it. Following your post I tried to get an installation into FS9 but have come a cropper with the guage file. I've tried it in the panel folder and in the guages folder but still can't get them to show up. Oddly I can get the v4 additions by Charles Fox, ie the 'paper' reports to work fine.I'm probably doing something stupid but I can't figure it. Any help for dummies?Bud

Guest matsberg

If you can be calm you will be rewarded.Me and Mr Manwaring is setting up a nice 727 pack for FS9 with proper flight model and all, just some quirks and some approval from different people to be handled.

GREAT!Thanks for taking the time, and putting in the effort to provide this plane and package.If you need a tester..i am willing and able.FS92.53ghzGF4 Ti4600 128Windows XP.

Guest HeavyFan

yeah looking forward to this panel Install also! MIKE-:)

Guest Pabra

You might like the just released russian variant of the three-holer; the tu 154 with great vc and sounds from tibor k

Guest LLgaz

>>>If you can be calm you will be rewarded.Me and Mr Manwaring is setting up a nice 727 pack for FS9 with proper flight model and all, just some quirks and some approval from different people to be handled.<<

Guest PhilipManwaring

Good question :)Mats - how goes the project on your end? Anything else I can do to help?